Horse Racing System Lose
1) Show no perseverance. At every stressful moment, change the
rules and chop and change the selection criteria.
2) Change your mind about betting on heavy tracks at random. Some
days bet on them. Other days swear off them.
3) Change your mind about minimum prices you'll accept. One day
say $4.00, the next day, go with $1.40. Favourites win all races
when you need them to, right?
4) Be impatient. If the system hasn't picked five out of five by
the end of the first day, it's obviously no good.
5) When you're in the middle of an inevitable losing sequence, forget
the system and start listening to the bloke sitting next to you
in the pub. He'd know, for sure, right?
6) Only check out a system for a few days. If it wins by then, it
must win all the time, right?
7) When a system you're using keeps throwing up short priced winners
every couple of races, ditch it. I mean, how boring is that, right?.
8) When a system you're using keeps throwing up long priced winners
but there are long sequences between winners, ditch it. Who can
be that patient, right?