Maths A horse
1) With 5 minutes of betting left, add each horses price to its last
start finishing position e.g. $6.00 = 6 plus last start 2nd equals
base rating of 8
2) If the horse is going up in class add 2. If the horse is going
down in class subtract 2. Same class no change
3) If the horse is going up in weight add the weight increase. If
the horse is going down in weight subtract the weight loss. Same weight,
4) Selection is the horse with the lowest total PROVIDED it is no
more than 10.
5) If more than one contender, back both is a profit can be made.
If not, back the one with the highest win percentage. If still a tie,
skip the race
Note well: We
have not tested this system. We have no idea what the financial outcomes
racing systems and research