Really Good horse racing
This system does not throw up many selections,
but, as the title infers, seems to be rock solid.
RACES TO BET ON:
Use this only on 1000 - 1400 metre races
with more than 10 runners on any metropolitan track on any day (or
1) Consider only runners that won at their second last start but did
NOT win or run a place at their last start
2) Eliminate any contender that has not had at least two runs since
3) Eliminate any contender that has not run in the previous 17 days
4) Eliminate any contender who does not have a win strike rate of
better than 10%
5) If there are still two contenders, bet on the one with the best
win strike rate
6) If there are more than two contenders, skip the race
TEST RESULTS: In a three month workout
that we have seen, it produced 13 winners from 23 selections at an
average dividend of $3.60
(Warning: The test results are just that
– test results – and are published for your interest.
They should not in any way be considered a future
performance indicator or a guide to any profits that may or may not
be made using these criteria. Racing is not that predictable.
racing systems and research