B horse racing system
1. Consider only the horse with the best
winning strike rate
2. If more than one tied, don’t bet on the race
3. Eliminate if it was beaten by more than two lengths at its last
4. Eliminate if its last start was more than 56 days ago
TEST RESULTS: Tested
over about 165 days in just one State, there were 8 winners from 29
selections at an average price of $5.50 (9/2) with a longest losing
sequence of 8.
(Warning: The test results are just that
– test results – and are published for your interest.
They should not in any way be considered a future
performance indicator or a guide to any profits that may or may not
be made using these criteria. Racing is not that predictable.)
racing systems and research