Real Improvers horse
This system should turn up a good percentage
of improving winners at short prices. However the test results seem
to indicate the winners are in sufficient numbers to turn a small
profit over a fair length of time.
1. Eliminate any mare from consideration
2. Selection must have the highest prize money winnings
3. Selection must be favourite
4. Selection’s starting price at last start must have been at
least ten times more than its price today
5. Operates on all tracks, all classes
TEST RESULTS: 2004:
148 bets – 75 wins - 6.14% profit
(Warning: The test results are just that
– test results – and are published for your interest.
They should not in any way be considered a future
performance indicator or a guide to any profits that may or may not
be made using these criteria. Racing is not that predictable.
racing systems and research